Register A Litter
Litter Registration can only be completed if Both Sire and Dam are registered with ADBA.
Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax 801-936-4229 please include valid email address for owner of Sire and Dam for verification.
- The sire and the dam of the litter must be in the current owners' name in our files before the litter will be registered. You may send in the transfer of ownership at the same time that you register the litter.
- The sire and dam of the litter must be ADBA registered before the litter will be registered. You may send in the single registration application at the same time that you register the litter.
- The sire and dam of the litter must have a registered name in our files before the litter will be registered. To do this just send in the original registration certificate with the desired name filled in on the back of the registration certificate along with the $5.00 retyping fee.
- If the owner of the sire is different from the owner of the litter the owner of the sire must fill out and sign the service certificate on the bottom of the litter application form before the litter will be registered.
- If the owner of the litter is different from the owner of the dam the owner of the dam must sign on the application where indicated by a "star". This must be signed before the litter will be registered.
- Please remember to register all of your dogs on the litter application. If you do not register all of the dogs in the litter the dogs that were missed will not be able to be registered at any time. If the dog is still alive it is in your best interest to register the dog at this time.
- Please remember that if your litter is over the age of one year you may not register these dogs with the litter application form. You must register them with the Single Registration Form.
FOR HELP WITH COLORS SEE THE "COLOR CHART" IN OUR PHOTO GALLERY!
Breeders Code of Ethics
PRIVACY & SECURITY
Your privacy is important! American Dog Breeders Association Inc. respects your privacy. That means we have never and will never sell, loan, rent or trade your personal information to any third parties.
ADBA now provides with your newly registered litter, a Litter Summary Sheet. For your records and protection, keep track of who you sell your dogs to. Please have the buyers fill out their full information in the box corresponding to the pup they're buying. Once the entire form is complete, keep a copy for your records and send the original back to the ADBA.
This is critical information that the ADBA will use to remind new owners to transfer ownership out of your name, advise them of Anti-Canine Legislation and invite them to attend ADBSI Sanctioned events. Also once this has been signed and sent in by the breeder, if the new owner loses his/her certificate they can come directly to ADBA to receive the new one.
Download: LITTER APPLICATION