|Clubs and Events|
Events and Rules
APBT ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND SANCTIONED EVENT RULES
- All dogs must be A.D.B.A. registered to enter any ADBSI sanctioned event. (Dogs ADBA registration paper(s) or Show & Pull ID card must be presented when registering for event)
- Conformation Age Requirement: Dog must be no less than four months of age (to the date of its birth) to be entered. (This is to protect the temperament & health of the young dogs
- Weight Pull Age Requirement: Dog must be no less than nine months of age (to the date of its birth) to be entered.
- No puppies or dogs allowed on the premises - for sale or otherwise - unless entered in one the day's sanctioned events.
- All children on premises must have adult supervision at all times.
- All dogs will be secured in dog crates and attended to at all times.
- All dog crates must be in good condition.
- Dogs will be held in designated holding area until called for participation.
- While participating in event(s), leads are to be no longer than 4 feet and attached to a secure "belt buckle" collar.
- No "flex" leads, "quick release" snaps, or "choke chains" allowed.
- There will be no "facing-off" of dogs, "challenges" or un-sportsman like conduct allowed.
- For conformation, no spayed or neutered dogs. For weight pull, only ADBA registered dogs, both intact and or spayed/neutered, are allowed to enter in an ADBSI sanctioned weight pull. This does not include LPP dogs.
- No bitches in heat allowed.
- Inappropriate and/or disruptive behavior will not be tolerated.
- Any dog showing aggression to humans, or human showing aggression to dogs, will be barred from participation. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
ADBA Conformation Standard
Club Designated Security Officers Are Present to Insure That All ADBSI, Hosting Club and Show Site Rules Are Enforced. Anyone Not Abiding by These Rules Will Be Asked to Leave. No Refunds Will Be Given.